Personal Use License and Agreement
This agreement forms part of the Terms and Conditions for use of this website. By continuing to use this website you are deemed to have accepted those Terms and Conditions.
SixCC Images may make available for personal use both low-resolution and full resolution digital downloads through the website www.sixcc.co.uk. Photographs and images may only be downloaded or otherwise copied from the website when a download is indicated as being available. Digital downloads may be provided free of charge or for purchase and in either case are provided only under the terms of this personal use licence.
Except as specifically provided in this license agreement, no images from the website may be downloaded, shared or otherwise copied.
By downloading any images offered for digital download, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
In relation to photographs and images indicated as being available for download, SixCC Images and/or the photographer grants a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial and non-editorial use of the images for display on personal websites, social media and computers, or making print copies for personal use. The images may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The images may not be used in advertising. The images may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- The images may not be cropped, edited, used for the creation of derivative works or otherwise manipulated. When present watermarks must not be removed or obscured.
- Images may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with other subject matter. Images may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Images may not be made available for download.
- Title and ownership, copyright, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the images remain exclusively with the photographer.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The images are provided 'as is.'
- Neither the photographer nor SixCC Images will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or your use of the images.
All rights to the images are owned by the photographer and are protected by United Kingdom copyright laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws. SixCC Images and/or the photographer retain all rights not expressly granted by this agreement.
The terms and conditions for use of the website, available at www.sixcc.co.uk/terms are incorporated into this agreement by reference.